LIAISON-USA Refund Policy
Returning an Item
Please be aware that LIAISON-USA is a consulting firm partnering with educational technological companies; we do not manufacture products. We encourage you to purchase insurance for your order and the cost of shipping.
To return an item, the item must be in its original unused condition, except in the case of a manufacturer’s defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
To request a refund:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the reason, and including pictures where applicable, and we will examine your request.
2. Once approved, mail physical items to:
7825 Mandan Road, suite 201
Greenbelt, MD 20770
3 Alternatively, after receiving our approval letter you may ship the defective items directly to the manufacturer.
4. Include a signed letter in your package stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Visa and Admissions Refunds
- For Visa application, Students must prove that the application was rejected. They must provideoriginal I-20 Form or a letter of denial from the Unites States’ Consulate.
- If you were refused the visa, LIAISON-USA will then credit your account using the appropriate method.
- LIAISON-USA will collect the entire initial deposit from the third party, (click here for more information) and refund to the students if the visa application is rejected.
- Students MUST request their refund in writing. Shipping costs, credit card fees, and bank fees will be deducted from the student’s refunds.
- Registration fees are not refundable in the United States of America. They are considered processing fees, and once paid, they cannot be returned, even if you no longer wish to apply to the university.
Educational Technology and Software Refunds
- Some educational technology products cannot be returned if they are opened. These include music, software, and video games.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- You will be required to pay for the return shipping on any returned items.
All returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund. We also cannot refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.