PAYMENT ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION PAYMENT
ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Welcome to our payment page. We are here to explain and guide you to properly understand the costs and make your transaction.
All payments are made online using credit, debit, or e-check.
There is no charge to pay by e-check. A PayPal service fee will be added to your invoice for Credit Card and Debit Card payment.
Payment and Documents
Please upload all documents requested, and then make your payment.
To start the process, the minimum required payment is $ 9000.00
- Payment of $ 8000.00 for all elements from element 1 to 7(see table below)
– If additional cost needed, we will contact you.
– If for any reason this amount was more than needed, the remaining cost will be refunded.
- Commissions Payment
Our commission fees of $ 2025 must be paid in two separate payment:
- $ 1025.00 for the first payment. This will allow LIAISON-USA to be effective and expedite the process.
- $ 1000.00 for the last payment is due before we send you the I-20 and the other immigration document.
|Deposit to cover the first few moths of
|Engl Lang. Ctr
$ 2000 to 5000
$5000 to 10000
Informed about the real cost the choice of the institution.
|Registration fees are variable||$ 50 to $100
|Non refundable in US||$ 25.00|
|Deposit for the first two (2) months of
|$1500 TO 3000||May vary according to candidate choice||$ 500.00|
– Letter of Acceptance
|$200.00 for the
|You must have your
I-20 before completing your Form 901
|TOEFL and GRE Registration fees||TOEFL
$200 to 300
$205 to $300
|If the cost is less, the remain will be refunded||100.00|
|Students Transcript Translations Fees||$25 to $45/page||Non-refundable||$100.00|
|Form I-134 for Affidavit of Support||No fee||The form can be found at:
|$ 15000.00||$8000 + $1000= $9000 to start the process||$ 2025 =
ADMIN & REGISTRATION REFUNDS
Visa and Admissions Refunds
- For Visa application, Students must prove that the application was rejected. They must provide an original I-20 Form or a letter of denial from the Unites States’ Consulate.
- If your visa is denied, LIAISON-USA will then credit your account using the appropriate method.
- LIAISON-USA will collect the entire initial deposit from the third party, (click here for more information) and refund to the students if the visa application is rejected.
- Students MUST request their refund in writing. Shipping costs, credit card fees, and bank fees will be deducted from the student’s refunds.
- Registration fees are not refundable in the United States of America. They are considered processing fees, and once paid, they cannot be returned, even if you no longer wish to apply to the university.